Bell Glamping Tent
Although the term “glamping” is new, it has been done for a long time. It connotes luxurious tent-living. The word glamping is the fusion of two words; glamorous and camping.
A glamping bell tent is a human shelter for habitation, traveling, or leisure and has been used since 600AD.
The design is a simple structure, supported by a single central pole, covered with cotton canvas. The tent is stabilized by ropes. The ropes are connected around the top of the walls and is held down by pegs on the ground. It has a circular floor plan of some 3 meters and larger. Bell tents come in multiple sizes that can fit anyone’s preference. Most have a spacious interior, with room to sleep for several people.
Specifications of our Bell glamping tents
- 300g/m2 cotton canvas, waterproof, and can withstand wind and mildew.
- The central pole has a rubber seat, and the tent top is a multi-layer cloth to avoid direct contact between the pole and the fabric. This will prolong the life of the material.
- A tiny cone is positioned over the door pole to prevent the rain from coming in.
- There are four vents on top to provide sufficient air circulation, and ventilation.
- Double stitch on all critical points for reinforcement.
- The fabric and the mesh window have zippers to open and close.
- The central pole has a rubber seat at the bottom. A two-layer PVC is used to prolong the life of the PVC flooring.
- SBS brand zipper avoids the problem of noise created by the wind.
- 540 g/m2 PVC groundsheet.
- Various sizes (tent diameter) 3m, 4m, 5m, and 6m